The balance changes included in the upcoming 3/29 update are listed below. Read on for details!
- Vindicator: Attack Power 208 → 255 (+22.5%), Booby Trap Deployment 1 → 0s (no more Booby Trap Deployment)
- Pulse Tank: [Battlecry] Nearby allied units take 50% → 60% less damage
- Stealth Blaster: Attack Power 162 → 135 (-16.7%)
Vindicator is a fun card to play with, but its recent win rate has been less than ideal. As such, we buffed its attack and removed its booby trap deployment to allow it to provide rapid support to front-line units in the heat of battle.
Pulse Tank’s damage reduction effect has left a little to be desired when faced with a battlefield full of powerful enemies. A slight buff should allow it to better guard its allies from enemy assaults.
The buff we gave to Stealth Blaster last time out has made it a little overly powerful. After a long discussion, we decided to revert its attack power to its original value.
- Terminite Queen: [On-hit] Attacks infect enemies; spawns 3 → 4 Terminites after successful kill.
Terminite Queen’s usage rate is as high as ever, but its win rate is in the bottom three for Alien units. As such, we decided to give a little helping hand. Hopefully, four is better than three? Only time will tell…
- Penetree: Attack Power 216 → 243 (+12.5%)
Even after several buffs, Penetree isn’t quite performing as desired. Try this power boost on for size!
- Poison Gecko: [On-hit] Decreased attack speed and movement speed effect 25% → 30%
Poison Gecko’s speed reduction effects work especially well against single high-cost units. We’re hoping this buff will expand its range of effectiveness in battle.
- Brutaxe: [Sense] Attack Speed 30% → 40%
This group of warriors seems to have been slacking off on the battlefield as of late… A little boost to their reflexes might be just what’s needed.
- Faceless Hands: HP 548 → 608 (+10.9%)
- Kazamaru: [Passive] the extra slash attack do an extra 375 → 490 (+30.6%) damage
The Beasts and Empire factions are filled with high-quality low-cost units, making Faceless Hands somewhat of a misfit. In response, we’ve decided to give this unit a helping hand… which should also have a positive knock-on effect on Faceless Altar.
After months of intense training, Kazamaru’s sword skills have improved exponentially. A boost to his passive skill should allow him to show his true potential in combat.
(The above refers to the lowest level of the cards, and the percent values are rounded to the nearest integer. For actual content, please see the in-game info.)
◎The above changes will take effect on 3/29
The Eden Coliseum is expected to undergo maintenance on 3/29 at 02:30 (UTC). If you have any thoughts or feedback on the balance changes, please feel free to leave a comment on Soul of Eden’s official Facebook, Discord or Twitter.