The balance changes included in the upcoming 5/30 update are listed below. Read on for details!
In this update, we’re nerfing the structure cards with the highest usage rates. We’re also significantly buffing several low usage cards, hoping to encourage players to bring them back into their lineups.
- Defender: [Aura] Attack Power Increase/Received Damage Decrease Effect 40%→45%
- Belle: Attack Power increased by 13.6%, HP increased by 21.4%
- Broodworm: When Larvae explodes, increase the damage dealt to the Guardian by 20%
- Penetree: Attack Power decreased by 11.2%
- Lancer: HP increased by 9%
- Mumford: Attack Power increased by 11.1%
- Surprise Cannon: Little Flyer’s HP decreased by 13.4%
- Storm Cellar: Storm Ghost’s explosive damage decreased by 6.3%
(The above refers to the lowest level of the cards, with percentages rounded to the nearest integer. Please see in-game for the most accurate and up-to-date values.)
◎The above changes will take effect on 5/30.
The Eden Coliseum is expected to undergo maintenance on 5/30 at 02:30 (UTC). If you have any thoughts or feedback on the balance changes, please feel free to leave a comment on Soul of Eden’s official Facebook, Discord or Twitter.