The balance changes included in the upcoming 9/27 update are listed below. Read on for details!
In this update we’ll be nerfing Abomination and Soul Tormentor, two underused cards with relatively high win rates. In addition, we’ll be buffing the often neglected legendary cards from each faction. Rael’s skill damage will receive a huge buff, allowing him to take down his enemies with consecutive attacks. Last but not least, since the Empire is lacking in ways of directly attacking enemy guardians, we’re hoping that buffing Siege Ram will make it easier for Empire users to take that all-important W.
- Commander: HP 744 → 893 (+20.0%), Attack Power 179 → 218 (+21.7%)
- Abomination: Attack Power 135 → 126 (-6.7%)
- Soul Tormentor: HP 1276 → 1208 (-5.4%)
- Mary: HP 1719 → 1875 (+9.0%)
- Trample: Attack Power 271 → 281 (+3.6%)
- Horn Chicken: Attack Distance 2 → 3
- Siege Ram: [Sense] Increase 270 → 324 (+20.0%) HP
- Rael: [Battlecry] Skill Damage 405 → 527 (+30.1%)
(The above refers to the lowest level of the cards, with percentages rounded to the nearest integer. Please see in-game for the most accurate and up-to-date values.)
◎The above changes will take effect on 9/27.
The Eden Coliseum is expected to undergo maintenance on 9/27 at 02:30 (UTC). If you have any thoughts or feedback on the balance changes, please feel free to leave a comment on Soul of Eden’s official Facebook, Discord or Twitter.