The balance changes included in the upcoming 7/26 update are listed below. Read on for details!
This season we’re nerfing two overly powerful cards in Vindicator and RIPhorn to give the Republic Faction a slight reduction in offensive power. We’ll also be giving a little boost to a few under-powered healing cards.
- Vindicator: HP 2268 → 1985 (-12.5%)
- Commander: Attack Power 139 →179 (+28.7%)
- Bio-field: HP recovered per second 160 → 180 (+12.5%)
- Medi-bot: HP 216 → 243 (+12.5%)
- RIPhorn: [Passive] stun the enemy units for 5 → 3s
- Cleric: HP 135 → 162 (+20.0%)
(The above refers to the lowest level of the cards, and the percent values are rounded to the nearest integer. For actual content, please see the in-game info.)
◎The above changes will take effect on 7/26
The Eden Coliseum is expected to undergo maintenance on 7/26 at 02:30 (UTC). If you have any thoughts or feedback on the balance changes, please feel free to leave a comment on Soul of Eden’s official Facebook, Discord or Twitter.