The balance changes included in the upcoming 6/28 update are listed below. Read on for details!
This season we’re nerfing two overly powerful cards from the Empire faction and buffing a few often neglected cards from the other factions. Additionally, Jubilant Juicer will now become a ranged unit. We feel this adjustment will make Jubilant Juicer a much more flexible choice for inclusion in Republic and Alien decks.
- Riot Trooper: Attack Power 162→216 (+33.3%)
- Jubilant Juicer: Attack Power 132→189 (+43.1%), HP 1276 → 851 (-33.4%)
- Spike Boar: [On-hit] Attacks reduce enemy Attack Speed 12.5%→15%
- Astral Warp: Duration of warp 5→6s
- Lancer: HP 1835 → 1637 (-10.8%)
- Ballista: HP 810 → 918 (-13.3%)
- Doom Walker: HP 2183 → 1843 (-15.6%), [Sacrifice] The additional Doom Walker will only have 75%→100% of the real Doom Walker’s max HP.
(The above refers to the lowest level of the cards, and the percent values are rounded to the nearest integer. For actual content, please see the in-game info.)
◎The above changes will take effect on 6/28
The Eden Coliseum is expected to undergo maintenance on 6/28 at 02:30 (UTC). If you have any thoughts or feedback on the balance changes, please feel free to leave a comment on Soul of Eden’s official Facebook, Discord or Twitter.