The balance changes included in the upcoming 5/31 update are listed below. Read on for details!
This season we’re focusing on nerfing some overly powerful defensive cards and buffing the siege-type units. Hopefully, this will make it easier for the aggressive players to gain an advantage. In addition, we’re slightly nerfing Nightblade Protector from the Empire faction, which has been performing well on the battlefield recently. Since the upcoming balance changes are relatively simple, we’ve decided not to elaborate on the changes to every card. Thank you for your understanding!
- Defender: [Aura] Attack Power Increase/Received Damage Decrease Effect 45%→40%
- Prism Turret: HP 2381→1701 (-28.6%)
- Raabid: HP 3016→3274 (+8.5%)
- Siege Ram: Attack Power 192→216 (+12.5%)
- Doramorph: Transform enemy units in the cast range into Mandoras. Their HP will be 50% → 60% of current HP
- Nightblade Protector: [Sense] Increase Attack Power by 44 → 33 (-25.0%)
(The above refers to the lowest level of the cards, and the percent values are rounded to the nearest integer. For actual content, please see the in-game info.)
◎The above changes will take effect on 5/31
The Eden Coliseum is expected to undergo maintenance on 5/31 at 02:30 (UTC). If you have any thoughts or feedback on the balance changes, please feel free to leave a comment on Soul of Eden’s official Facebook, Discord or Twitter.