S2 in the Eden Coliseum is going strong! Read on for details about point resets, season avatars, and more.
[Season Wrap Up Event]
During the wrap-up event, by participating in battles and increasing their scores, players can receive an S2 Avatar based on their final ranking at the end of the season. In addition, all players will receive participation rewards providing they have participated in at least 1 battle in the Battlefield during the event.
Battlefield scores and Tower of Honor rewards will be reset at the start of the new season. Players can raise their score and complete achievements to recollect rewards!
*Worldwide Battlefield scores will be used when calculating leaderboard rankings.
3/30 02:35 ～ 4/26 02:35 (UTC)
At the start of a new season, each contestant’s points for the 4 factions will be reset to a new score based on the following rules:
- Factions with a score of 900 or lower will not have their score adjusted.
- Factions with a score of over 900 will be proportionally adjusted such that they are closer to 900.
[Resetting Tower of Honor Rewards]
After the new season begins, all Tower of Honor Rewards above 3000 points will be reset. Players will be able to recollect rewards once the new season begins.
After the new season begins, Season Achievements will be reset. Players will be able to recollect rewards once the new season begins.
1st ~ 10th Place
- S2 Avatar (Legendary)
11th ~ 30th Place
- S2 Avatar (Gold)
31st ~ 100th
- S2 Avatar (Silver)
101st ~ 1000th
- S2 Avatar (Bronze)
- A player’s ranking is based on the wordwide ranking of their Battlefield score calculated at the end of the season.
- Any matches a player enters before the season ends may affect their ranking.
- The above rewards will be sent to player inboxes on 4/26 at 02:45 (UTC).
So long as players participate in 1 Battlefield match during the event, they’ll get:
- Shiny Star Pack *1
- Rare Soul Capsule *5
- Soul Fusion Booster *30
*The above rewards will be sent to player inboxes on 4/26 at 02:45 (UTC).
Good luck during the new season! As always, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you might have.