In the upcoming 7/6 update, the following balance changes will be made:
- Riot Trooper: [Passive] Activate Taunt every 7→5s
- Terminite Queen: Attack Power 318→357 (+12%), Range 16→18
- Twisted Vine: [On-hit] Attacks reduce enemy Attack Speed 20%→25%
- Smart Shooter: Attack Power 126→180 (+43%), HP 324→243(-25%), Range 21→23
- Goliath: [Passive] Reduce 2.5%→2% HP every second, Bloodlust: Increase Attack Speed 15%→25% (up to 50% max)
- Siege Ram: HP 1134→1350 (+19%)
- Hammer Scout: Attack Power 68→81 (+19%)
- Doom Walker: HP 2352→2183 (-7%)
- Mumford: Attack Power 270→324 (+20%)
(The above refers to the lowest level of the cards with percent values rounded to the nearest integer. For actual values, please see in-game info.)
◎ Notes on the Balance Changes
In these balance changes, apart from nerfing Doom Walker, the rest of the changes are meant to buff often neglected cards in each faction. We hope these balance changes will give players more options when building their decks.
◎ New Card!!
Besides these changes, 1 new card will be coming to the game on 7/6. The new card will be revealed on social media, make sure to keep an eye out!
◎ The above changes will take effect on 7/6
The Eden Coliseum is expected to undergo maintenance on 7/6 at 02:30 (UTC). If you have any thoughts or feedback on the balance changes, please feel free to leave a comment on Soul of Eden’s official Facebook, Discord or Twitter.