Below is a listing of known issues of version 1.0.8 Soul of Eden, which the Tubbies are working hard to fix. If the problem you have encountered isn’t on the list, please click on the “Contact Us” link below to report your problem, how it occurred, and the model of your gaming device. Thanks for your assistance.
⦿10/30 Update Fixes
- Fixed the issue of which players deploy new Alien cards (Soul Divider, Soul Tormentor, Abomination & Prime Abomination) while the opponent deploys cards at the same time; new cards’ passive skills will erroneously deduct the opponent’s Guardian HP. Players can now trigger the passive of the new Alien cards correctly.
⦿ 10/27 After Update Known Issues
- Issue where, upon being played, RIPhorn’s passive skill special effect doesn’t display properly
- When using Clone on Soul Divider, Soul Tormentor, Abomination & Prime Abomination, the card’s passive skill isn’t able to damage the Guardian correctly
- Display issue on the Playground’s Halloween event. Player’s can still obtain the card rewards and icons via the event.
- In the Market, there’s a display error on the “Depths of the Underworld! Power Up!” product. For the correct rarity levels of the cards, please see the 1.08 announcement.
⦿ 10/13 After Update Known Issues
- The duration of “Miracle” (16 sec) doesn’t match with the duration of skill animation (12 sec) in the game. This is merely a display issue. After the skill is cast, players will still be able to get the 16 second healing effect.
- The image of Lancer isn’t properly displayed on certain devices.
⦿ 9/28 Known Issues
- Issue determining how much HP Puppeteer should take when unit has buff/debuff
- Issue with card level settings in the Arena
- Issue with dialogue in the 3rd Republic quest
⦿ 9/14 Update Fixes
- Fixed the effects issue for certain Soulshop purchases
- Fixed the display issue for Eden Maturation Gift picture
- Optimized the issue where units and guardian may not appear if the player leaves the game and then re-enters the battle.
- Fixed the issue where some players may get kicked back to the log in screen after a draw.
⦿ Known Issues
- The visual effects for Catapod when it enters the field appear incorrectly.
- After obtaining a card from a faction that is not yet unlocked, the red dot notification on the deck tab at the bottom of the main page will not go away.
- Issue where, after guild information is revised, applications awaiting evaluation will disappear
- While using Painling Fission, Painlings should be level 1, but they will currently erroneously remain the same level as the units which have been fissioned.
- After a guild or friend battle, the decks as viewable in “My Page” won’t appear correctly. This is just a visual bug, and won’t affect actual battle in the battlefield or playground.
⦿ <Description of Game Mechanics>
- Currently, when structures or units are close together, they will run into each other. Under certain circumstances, a structure may block a unit from moving forward. This game mechanic was part of the design and may be used as part of the contestants’ battle strategy.