Below is a listing of known issues in the Eden Coliseum, which the Tubbies are working hard to fix. If the problem you have encountered isn’t on the list, please click on “Show More” to report your problem, how it occurred, and the model of your gaming device. Thanks for your assistance.
8/31 Update Fixes
- Fixed the display issue for Waterfall of Time notifications.
- Fixed the display issue for some player’s total guild Contribution
- Fixed the issue where some player’s can purchase faction Starter Gifts before unlocking the faction.
- Fixed the display issue for drop rates of the Republic Starter Pack as shown in the “Card obtainment rate” tab. This is a display abnormality and will not affect the actual drop rate. After the fix, the drop rate for the Republic Starter Gift will display normally.
- Revised the description of “Painling Fission” which appears in the Arena quest “Body Transformer”
8/31 Known Issues
- In the Common Card Pack, Rare Card Pack, and Epic Card Packs available for purchase in the Coin Shop, the “Card obtainment rate” is blank. If players wish to check out the card drop rates, please see the “Guaranteed minimum obtainment rate” on the same page.
- After obtaining a card from a faction that is not yet unlocked, the red dot notification on the deck tab at the bottom of the main page will not go away.
- Display issue with the “Eden Maturation Gift”, please see the product description for details concerning the product content.
- Issue where, after guild information is revised, applications awaiting evaluation will disappear
- The visual effects for Catapod when it enters the field appear incorrectly.
- Special effects may be odd when purchasing certain items in the store. This is just a graphical glitch - you will still receive the item you purchased.