Lately, some of you have had questions regarding how guild Contribution works, so to clear up any confusion, we’re listing out some of the finer points of guild life below.
- When guild members help complete a guild quest, their Contribution increases.
- Different types of guild missions while increase Contribution in different ammounts.
- Battle victory missions will grant 10 Contribution for 1 win.
- Missions that require using specific cards will grant 5 Contribution each time the requisite card is played.
- In the guild-members tab, players can see the total Contribution and weekly overall Contribution of all members.
- Guild quests and Contribution limits will reset every Thursday at 3:00 am (UTC).
- Every guild member can amass a weekly limit of 1000 Contribution.
- Once the week’s worth of guild quests are completed, members can’t get any further Contribution.
- New guilds need to wait until the next reset time for the ability to start completing quests and gaining Contribution.
- Newly created guilds need to wait until the next reset time to start gaining Contribution for their guild.
- New guild members are not able to contribute, so their Contribution will appear as —-. When they are able to contribute, their Contribution will be shown as a number.
If you have any further questions or comments regarding the guild system and Contribution, please contact us on Facebook or Discord.