Below is a listing of known issues of version 1.2 Soul of Eden, which the Tubbies are working hard to fix. If the problem you have encountered isn’t on the list, please click on the “Contact Us” link below to report your problem, how it occurred, and the model of your gaming device. Thanks for your assistance.
⦿ 4/20 Known Issues
- After using Soul Capsule Boosters in the Land of Souls, the number of Soul Capsule Boosters will not immediately change. Also, if the number of Boosters is insufficient, an error message will appear and the game will kick back to the main menu. This is merely a display issue and will not affect the actual number of Soul Capsule Boosters the player has.
- The 5100 Soulstone product has a display issue in the shop. Please refer to the description for correct details.
- In some language settings, Mary’s skill description will be displayed in English.
⦿ 4/20 Update Fixes
- Fixed issues concerning the inability to use Hellbringer’s Battlecry effect to complete Battlecry missions
⦿ 4/1 Known Issues
- If players have more than (a number with 5 digits) of “Crowns” in the Challenge then the displayed number will wrap abnormally.
⦿ 4/1 Update Fixes
- Fixed the issue where after collecting cards from the Land of Souls, if the number of cards doesn’t reach the required number for leveling up then a notification that says the number of cards is sufficient will pop up; after the update players will be able to check the total number of their cards and also level up their cards.
- Fixed the display issue for drop rates of “Dutiful Bravery” in the “Power Supply Pack”. This is merely a display issue and it won’t affect the actual drop rates.
⦿ 3/24 Known Issues
- When purchasing the Power Supply Pack, an error message may appear. Players will still receive the product. This issue is top priority.
- The 2v2 interface buttons may appear in other modes if players are in the Playground while the day changes. If this occurs, please restart the game to fix the issue.
⦿ 3/23 Update Fixes
- Fixed the Magic Card description. After purchasing the Magic Card, the shop can be refreshed every 6 hours.
- Fixed the “increased fusion” description for the Magic Card. After purchasing the Magic Card, souls will gather faster in the Land of Souls
- Fixed the Coin description in the main menu. Coins are not used to unlock the Waterfall of Time at the moment.
⦿ 3/17 Known Issues
- Issue where the Daily Mission series “Easy Win” can’t be completed even when the Guardians HP is at a sufficient level to complete the mission (70%, 50%). We’ve temporarily removed this mission series and will bring it back when the issue is resolved. For players that currently have this mission, it will be replaced with another.
- The description of the Magic Card reads “Fusion Speed+: Fusion progress is gained at 120%.” This will be changed to “Soul Gathering+: Souls gather 20% faster!” The actual effect is that Souls gather faster in the Land of Souls and for the Eden Pass. In the future, we will work much harder to make sure product information is absolutely correct.
- After getting a card from the Land of Souls, when the card count required to level up has not yet been met, it may indicate otherwise. After clicking the card info to level up, or attempting to use dust to level up, an error message may appear and the game will crash. No player data will be lost. This is the team’s top priority. Please level up on the Deck page.
- After clicking on the Land of Souls, an error message may appear and the game will crash.
⦿ 3/15 Update Fixes
- [Fix] After collecting rewards from the Land of Souls and leaving within a set time, Soul Capsule Boosters may be unusable or won’t display.
- [Fix] Mission description for the Daily Mission “Use XX cards in the Battlefield”. Contestants can now complete this mission in the Playground, Battlefield, or Challenge mode.
- [Fix] Salamander’s Aura effect won’t work if stunned upon entering the battlefield.
- [Fix] Issue where the player will be sent to their own page after trying to replay a match or enter a replay code on the opponent’s page.
⦿ Known Issues
- In 2V2 Mode replays, the enemy name will be displayed as the player’s ally. This is a display issue and will not affect the battle.
- Issue with card level settings in the Arena.
- Soul Capsule display issue: After viewing fuse-able cards when a Gaia Soul Capsule is selected, if a Rare Soul Capsule is selected immediately, players may not view fuse-able cards from the Eden Faction. If any players encounter this issue, please tap on the Alien Faction first to allow the Eden Faction to pop up to temporarily bypass this issue.